GERMAN AMERICAN BUSINESS CHAMBER OF SOUTH FLORIDA
The GABC is a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization founded by local business men and women in Miami. For over 30 years, the organization has promoted business and trade between Germany and the US, particularly in South Florida.
The objective of the GABC is to support commercial and personal relations between its members and to promote economic, social and cultural relations between the USA and Germany.
The GABC promotes communication between companies, individuals, organizations and associations that share the same interests.
What we offer to our members...
- Extensive network of professionals in different areas of business
- Networking events
- Business seminars incl external speakers
- Representation of your business via social media and our mailing list (6000+ contacts)
- Complimentary access to events including joint EU Chamber events.
Stay up-to-date with our bi-monthly newsletter:
- Introduction of new members
- Publishment of your own article
- Upcoming and past events
- Job postings
EVENTSWe organize events including business
luncheons, speaker appearances, seminars,
business card exchanges, holiday galas, business
cocktail receptions and many other types of events
PUBLICATIONSAll members recieve a bi-monthly electronic newsletter featuring articles pertaining to the German community
in South Florida, membership announcements,
event information, and more
COOPERATIONWe work in close cooperation with the British, French, Italian, Spanish and Irish chambers
of Miami in hosting events such as networking happy
hours and business seminars